Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tentative Schedule


I am so excited! I just received my tentative schedule for this summer and cannot wait to be in Germany! I am passing this along to you so that you can know what I will be doing and what areas to be praying for me in. This is such a great opportunity and I know that the Lord is blessing it! Thanks for following and feel free to message me w/ any questions! God Bless


Week 1:

June 8-interns arrive, meet local artists

June 9-discuss plans for workshop, design flyers

June 10-12-cross-cultural training in Basel, Switzerland


Week 2:

June 13-Free Day

June 14-collaborate w/ local German artist, Insa Hoffman, and begin own art projects

June 15-day trip to France to view Hansi Museum and Alsace Region

June 16-trip to 2nd hand stores to gather materials for art

June 17-19-work on own art


Week 3:

June 20-21-work with Insa Hoffman and on own art project

June 22-25-train to Paris, France to visit artist Jennifer Goss, visit Louvre, and possible other

museum

June 26: Day Off

June 27: Teach workshop for community on subject of choice ((JEWELRY/JOURNAL))


Week 4:

June 28-30: Finish up personal projects and debrief with supervisor


Week 5 & 6:

July 1-6: set up for exhibition

July 7-14: Exhibition and clean up
Total I need other than the flight which I already purchased: $1390
If you feel called to give toward what God is doing through art in Germany this summer, please message me!
Thanks again!

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like an awesome trip!! I'm so jealous!! I want to go the the Louvre so badly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will take pictures (if they are allowed). I know I am super excited! We are also going to some other museums in France which I'm excited for also. I can't express how excited I am! I absolutely love art museums!

    ReplyDelete