Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Impacting the World for the Lord Jesus Christ


Some of you may be wondering what I will be doing as far as ministry goes in Germany.


Here is a quote straight from the website of the school I will be working at:


"University students from around the world are invited to come and share in cross-cultural living, encourage other art students, and learn how to use their art and faith to impact the world for Christ."


God has given me a passion for art and I am excited to be able to use it this summer as I am learning new techniques and art forms and how I can use those to impact his kingdom.


God works with each and every person's talents and gifts and I am excited that He is meeting me where I am at and using the passion that He has instilled in me!


I am hoping that this summer will help give me a clearer picture of what God wants me to do with my life as far as ministry and how I can glorify Him with what He's given to me.


Please feel free to visit their site: www.crescendoarts.weebly.com

2 comments:

  1. i'm thinking you're really creating this blog to make ppl jealous. haha. jk

    germany, how fun!

    i take it you're leavin in june?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep! June 7th-end of july/beginning of august

    and yess it is to make people jealous denny, you caught me!

    ReplyDelete