Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Prayer Requests

Hey guys! Thank you so much for following and for all your support.
Here are some prayer requests I have as I am preparing for my trip:

*Finances: I am about half way there on my finances, but I need prayer on how to come up with the rest. I know that God is faithful to provide, so pray that I can trust him with that.

*Relationships: Please pray that God will use the friends that I have here to encourage me both before I go and while I am away in Germany. I am afraid of feeling alone while I am there, as I will not know anyone, so please pray that God will provide for me some good relationships while over there.

*Insecurities: I am pretty insecure about my art/talents and feel like I am not going to be as good as they think I am once I get over to Germany. Please pray that God will speak to these insecurities and be able to use them.

*Devotions: I haven't had a set devotion time in a long time and I want to be able to connect with God on a more regular basis. Please pray that I will cut out time in my schedule to be alone with Him.

*Traveling: Please pray for traveling safety, as I will be traveling alone.

Thanks again! I will keep you updated as more things come up

In Him,
Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment