Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Still Preparing..

So nothing really new as far as Germany plans go yet but I'm still preparing!

I will be having a jewelry sale this Saturday as well as some upcoming jewelry classes to teach people how to make jewelry so I can prepare for my time teaching this summer in Germany! Hopefully this will give me some extra money to put toward my trip!

God gave me a great sense of renewal yesterday as He spoke to me during chapel and encouraged me that He is here and wants a relationship with me. The Lord is good Indeed!

Please keep praying for my preparation! I have begun to get a little frightened for my trip, as it is a long time away from home and familiar things. It begins only ten days after my semester ends, so I am hoping that God will renew me and give me some rest before I take off.

Thanks again for all your support, feel free to check out my jewelry site to find out more about sales/classes/etc.

www.peacebranch.blogspot.com

<3 Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment