Sunday, May 2, 2010

Where is the money going?

Thank you so much for your prayers and support! I have raised enough to cover the below costs and Now just need about $1000 mire for the plane fee. I really appreciate you all. Thank you so much for all your help!

Cost for Summer Internship 2010
Room and Board (6 weeks)- $700 usd (includes meals)
Trip to Paris- $150 (train ticket, museum pass, room&board)
Art Basel- $40
Birkman Testing and Consultation- $100
Internship (6 weeks)- $300 (includes studio space, cross-cultural training, local transportation, pick up from/to airport).
Misc. Personal Suggested: $100-200 (more if you think)
Total Need: $1390

Plane fee: $900 (still needed)
I paid the plane fee already when I purchased my ticket however I'm about $1000 short from the total so I thought it would be easier to spell it out this way so you can see where the money is going.

Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment