Monday, May 3, 2010

It's Coming So Soon!

I can't believe it.
In a little over a month I will be in Germany!
I was thinking about when Finals were and then I realized
that I don't have much time before my trip.

God has definitely blessed me with friendships the past couple of months and
it is going to be hard to be away from those friends for the summer
but I am trying to trust that He will bring new ones while I'm in Germany.

I ask that you would please stay in contact with me via facebook/blogger/
video chat/skype while I am away so that I know that there are people here
supporting me while I am away and that I haven't been forgotten.

I still have a lot of preparing to do (and packing! i have no idea what to bring!!)
So extra prayer for my preparation time is greatly appreciated as well.

I appreciate you all!! Please keep reading this while I am away as I will be giving updates
on my trip as often as I can!

<3 Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment