Thursday, May 20, 2010

Updated Schedule

Hey everyone,
Here's a bit of an updated schedule for my trip

June 8th- Arrive, and enjoy an evening with local Creatives, at our "Dinner and Dialogue" (18.00).  Hopefully you'll arrive before then, but no worries if you don't.
June 9th-Group Devotional,  Intro to summer plans, set up Birkman schedules, get settled and acclimated.
June 10th-Set up for our Grand Opening of the Gallarage, which will be the 12, 13th June!
June 11th-Final prep for the weekend's activities, Birkman appts.
June 12th- Private Opening of Gallarage in evening. Wine and Cheese party.
June 13th-Public Opening of Gallarage 11a.m.-17.00 p.m.
June 14-15 Cross Cultural Training
June 17 or 18th- Art Basel
June 21-26- Train to Paris

The rest of it is tentative until I get there! I'm getting excited as I am about to embark on a new journey.
My parents aren't coming out to visit, as originally planned, but I may get to do some exploring at the end of my journey with my sister! I am expected to return the end of july now, instead of the first of August.

I am so close on getting the rest of my finances, you have all been very faithful to pray and support me!

I will keep you updated!

Let me know if you have time to get together before I leave, I would love to see you before I take off for the summer.
Please also join me at my house from 2-7 on June 6th, the night before I leave, for a going away party! It will be my last chance to see all your wonderful faces for a good chunk of the summer!

Thanks again & God Bless!

<3 Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment