Thursday, May 27, 2010

It's Almost Here!!

I have about a week and a half before I take off for two months!

My program will conclude the 14th, but the missionaries are letting me stay till the 26th of July because of my plane ticket date.

I am excited about having this extra time to be able to explore Germany.

I am finally done with school and am trying to do as much as I can before I leave for summer.

I will try to update this as much as I can once I get there.

I am still about $300-400 short of my total so if any of you have little projects I can do in the next week or so to raise $$ I'd greatly appreciate it!!

Thank you all for your support, seriously!!

The next week I will be packing and getting everything ready for my trip but I would love to see you all before I leave!

Let me know if you would like to grab coffee or lunch or something before I go!

Love you all!

Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment