Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Phone...

Okay everyone so here's the DOWN/LOW on my phone situation in Germany

Phone calls to my cell phone are 99 cents per minute so if you call me it better be UBER important!!

I can receive texts for free but it is 50 cents for me to return a text (Therefore if i don't respond don't be mad)

Please use skype to get ahold of me (katrinadianethomas)

Also you can use Facebook! I will be checking it regularly

YOu can also email me: I'd prefer it if you use katelyntbr@aol.com or iheartrwanda@yahoo.com

EMERGENCY numbers:
Holladays:  Home phone-+49.7626.977.002   
Cell- +49(0)1607756651 (The 0 is dropped if called outside of Germany).
Farmer's Vonage U.S. number: 706-413-3908

Please only family use those numbers and only in case of a real emergency.

Thank you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment