Thursday, July 8, 2010

Beauty and the Beast


Today we went to Riquewihr, France which is a small town in France that resembles the town in Beauty and the Beast (where Belle lived)

Ashley and I shared this pizza like thing with cheese, cream cheese, onions, and bacon for lunch and then got a scoop of gelato for snack haha. Both were quite delicious

The town was pretty cool, but unfortunately i kind of twisted my foot so i wasn't a fan of walking around too much today, plus it was super hot.

We then went to this other town in France that was set up in a snail like shape, a swirl going from big to small
I sat and waited for the group as they walked around because my foot wasn't wanting to walk wah wah

We got home and had some dinner..well i shared mine with the little boy from upstairs Rafi (who i want to marry my niece)
HE ate most of my dinner so i didn't eat much, but that's alright haha

We are now thinking about watching beauty and the beast since we visited the town

Unfortunately for you i took film pictures, so unless i steal some from ashley you won't be seeing them!

Au Revoir

No comments:

Post a Comment