Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Lake Lucerne

So today I met Simon, or rather he met me, in Kandern...a foreign exchange student that came to do a semester abroad in Fullerton last year and ended up at Ev Free where I got to meet him for the first time...

We took a bus and a couple of trains and went to Switzerland to Luzern (Lucerne) where we got to see the Swiss Alps and take a boat ride around Lake Lucerne

It was beautiful! I definitely want to go back there
The water was so clear and the old building and mountains were glorious

The city had an outdoor mall setting "like fashion island" (out of the mouth of Simon, SO HILARIOUS that he knows what that is)

Well here are a few pictures from Prague and Lake Lucerne, hope you enjoy!!


Ash and I in front of the "royal gardens" outside of the Prague Castle


My new favorite coffee shop that we went to about 7 times



Saint George Basilica maybe? I can't keep up haha



The beautiful Charles bridge..or the one next to it haha


I <3 the buildings in Prague!



John Lennon Wall!!! (That we accidentally happened to stumble upon)


An important building in Prague?!? haha might be the city hall building or something


Alli (Ash's sister) and I having Ciders!


Buildings in Lake Lucerne (And the beautiful water)


A boat house or something rather along the lake


The Alps!


Simon and I (Yes i'm short)

Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so awesome!!! Each place is more beautiful than the last! What an adventure!

    I am so proud of you, traveling in a foreign country seeing all you can while you are there. The pics are beautiful. I have always loved the architecture in Europe. I remember totally enjoying looking at the DVD of your grandparent’s trip. So beautiful!!

    What special memories you have made to reflect upon for the rest of your life. I’m so glad you made this trip!

    God bless you as you continue your travels and bring you home safe!

    Love, Cath

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cath! It has definitely been amazing and I wish I could keep going but i'm running out of time and money!

    Having a great time and i'm praying that the joy will remain with me when i come home!

    love ya!

    ReplyDelete