Tuesday, July 13, 2010

An Odd Day

Today i woke up after a full night's rest (praise the Lord) and started packing for Prague

I leave on Thursday and am getting excited..
I looked today and Europe's biggest Hard Rock is there so I can't wait to go get my pin!
(for those of you that dont know i collect pins from hard rocks around the world)

We cleaned our room and the bathroom here so that other guests can stay in our beds while we are gone

It's sad to see everything packed up :(

Olga, my roommate from Moldova, leaves tomorrow to go back home.

Ashley and I are going to Prague and then I'm coming back to Kandern and then MAYBE going to Amsterdam or Ireland, but MIGHT be staying in Germany and doing some exploring before I come home...Ashley will be going to Berlin for a few days and then meeting back up with me in Germany!

We both go home on the 26th and have to part ways :(

We had a lot of our friends come and say goodbye today, including my favorite German Insa.
It was sad to say goodbye to her, as I hope it is not the last time I see her, but she said I can stay in her apartment next time I come and be the kitchen elf!

Well that's all for tonight..take care!


My bed area


Ashley and Olga doing dishes (we switch off, no i don't always just take pictures of them)

2 comments: