Saturday, July 3, 2010

WORLD CUP!!

So today I made some things out of paper and attempted to water color, but i've learned that is NOT my forte..

I had a meeting with a couple representatives from Youth For Christ and talked to them about a possible opportunity to serve as a head over recruits for the Africa department of YFC. I am going to be praying and listening for God's direction in this

I then went to watch the World Cup, Germany vs. Argentina game where Germany KILLED Argentina 4-0 at the church my host's go to (G5) where there was a lot of beer drinking, cigarette smoking, and cheering for Germany. It was pretty much fantastic..

I got back to the factory and was surprised with Chinese food, YUM!

Now I'm relaxing and waiting for plans for tonight!

PS IT WAS LIKE 95 DEGREES TODAY...SUPER HOTT! LOVING IT!



No comments:

Post a Comment