Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My turn to cook..

So today i finally had to cook, which I've been putting off for sometime.
I made a traditional German meal: saurbratten (like pot roast), a potato salad, a green salad, and a German cherry cake
All of it surprisingly turned out delicious (i did have audrey as a soux chef)

Before that, however, I finished reading Don Miller's a thousand miles in a hundred years and was encouraged with his idea of living an epic story. I want to live a story that is meaningful and full of adventure like he shares. I started writing my own story today and was getting inspired to finish it. I would like to see Don Miller speak in September in Portland if I find a way to get there/somewhere to stay!

I also worked on some advertising things for Peacebranch to put the word out again.

Tonight was the big Germany vs. Spain game and the place where I was GOING to watch the game wasn't available tonight so i walked to a bar alone down the road called Route 66 had half a jagermeister orange, got a headache, and we lost. :( i'm very sad about our loss, especially since i bought a jersey today that would probably be half price tomorrow. Oh well..till tomorrow

Hope you're having a great day




Go Germany!


German Cherry Cake!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that sounds delicous and that cake looks like it, too. You diligently writing new posts almost every day, great pictures as always!

    ReplyDelete