Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Today felt long.

Today I had another meeting with the Melli's, Youth For Christ missionaries. They are talking to me about an idea to serve in Rwanda for three months after I graduate and then in Southern California recruiting missionaries to go out onto the field. It sounds like a great opportunity and I have been praying about it and would appreciate your prayers as well!

I got to meet a German family, Monica, Thomas, and Chris. I talked to Thomas and Chris about German culture and had them explain a recipe to me. (I get to cook a German meal tomorrow). I was super excited to be able to hang out with some Germans for awhile, they are such great people!

I went to the train station to figure out how much it would be to travel to Lille, France after Prague but it seems to be more expensive then I thought :-/ I then went to the butcher where she didn't speak English, but luckily I got what I wanted, and then went to the grocery store to get food for tomorrow.

I came back and took a nap because I was exhausted for some reason.

I just got done watching the Netherlands/Uruguay game
NETHERLANDS WON!!
I'm excited for tomorrow's Germany/Spain game!

We are now watching Gladiator (but i'm not the hugest fan so i'm on my computer!)

Take Care!

I'd appreciate prayer for my attitude and to tame my tongue. I have a hard time not saying some things and it bites me in the butt. I've been working on this for awhile, but am still not doing great with it. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment