Monday, July 12, 2010

A Little OUt oF It...

So last night i didn't sleep hardly ..yet again.
Audrey and I got up at 6:30 this morning to go on a 2 hour hike (total, there and back) to see some ancient ruins
We picked and ate wild berries on our way and got to enjoy the great outdoors (alright no..i'm not an outdoorsy person, don't be fooled)

We got back and I filled out my application for Youth for Christ and sent it in
I had the opportunity to talk to Beckie Melli about the organization again today and talked with one of the recruiters who decides who is accepted into YFC
I will continue to pray and see where God leads!

Audrey showed me how to make a book using an old book binding and we did that for awhile

We had dinner and sent Audrey off about 10 minutes ago :(
It's sad to see the first intern go

I'm a little out of it today from lack of sleep and am getting a little down so prayer for encouragement is greatly appreciated!

Here are some pics for you to enjoy (sorry there haven't been any the last couple days)


I needed proof that I made it to the top


The beautiful tower/ruins!


Audrey on our hike!

No comments:

Post a Comment