Sunday, June 13, 2010

Kandern's 200th Anniversary!

So today was Kandern (the city I'm staying in)'s 200th Anniversary.

We got to set up our art and display it (I sold two pieces of jewelrY) Totaling 40 Euros! Yayy for meeeee

We have an early morning so I am not going to post much tonight.

I am tired haha but today was good overall. WE went into town and saw a parade with people walking in traditional clothing.

It was pretty great.

The town's traditional colors are yellow and red so there were flags everywhere and people and it was fun. Not too many people came to the Factory today, but still a decent amount. I am STUFFED because we ate junk food today (including a 70 cent scoop of ice cream in a waffle cone at the parade!!) but it was all delicious, we all just need to go on a hike soon! Haha

I got to relax a little and call home which was nice, it was good to hear from my family.

We all just watched "shattered glass" a pretty good movie, a little older. It was nice and relaxing to enjoy some hot chocolate & popcorn while relaxing for once!

Well here are some pics for you to enjoy!


My Jewelry Display from today (on an old wired potato holder)


A picture from the parade this afternoon


Insa (one of the artists here) teaching children in town how to make things out of clay. She is my favorite German woman!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment