Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Next Day...

So last night we were surprised with a ride on a carriage and horse buggy that belonged to a friend of our hosts.
It was quite relaxing and enjoyable.

TOday we had a chance to walk around the town square a bit and see some of the sights.

Not sure what the plan is for the rest of the day..here are some pics!


Us on a casual buggy ride through the farm fields...


A beautiful bridge on the side of the pathway. This place makes you want to walk everywhere!


Yep. I'm still a kid.


Unreal.

PRAYER NEEDED:
Today i'm feeling a bit discouraged and confused about why I am here. THe focus here is ART and they don't really do ministry here, other than acting it out in their daily lives. I don't feel like much of an artist so it is difficult for me to know my place. I am trying to find another niche of ministry, perhaps by encouraging the others here..please pray for my needs!

Poem of today:
Oh way up high the tower I go
Await my prince, he comes I know
I wait and wait for hours and days
My head becomes light, I'm in a daze
Just then it hits me I shall wait no more
My KING awaits deep in my core

We got to paint signs today for the gallarage event we are having on Saturday..I painted a tree (which is my favorite thing)

I'm exhausted now, as are the other girls

TIll tomorrow..

3 comments:

  1. Hi Katarina, seems like you are enjoying Germany so far. You will get used to our time zone pretty soon. You took some great pictures! Let me know when you have time to meet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Simon, Thanks I am enjoying it quite a lot! Maybe toward the end of my trip (July sometime) will that work for you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe this is going to be a special time for you and God to speak to your heart in a beautiful peaceful place. Enjoy and relax. God will show you his plan. Praying for you each day. Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete