Friday, June 18, 2010

A more relaxing day..

SO today was a more relaxing day, it was raining in the morning so I wasn't too motivated to do anything. I read a couple chapters of "searching for God knows what" and went up alone to a room and sang along to my ipod which was nice.

Finally it stopped raining and my friend/roommate Ashley and I went to a coffee shop down the street and got some not great tasting coffee but a great pastry! We then walked to the grocery store and looked around and I bought GUMMY BEARS! i was so excited to find them. We then went to a mini drug store type place and spent about 20 minutes looking for a hair product for Ashley. They were mainly in German so we couldn't really tell the difference between them all so that elongated the process on top of Ashley's poor decision making skills haha. It was a cultural experience for sure!

WE then continued to some more shops where I picked up some jewelry supplies and then made our way home. I made 6 new pieces to add to my jewelry collection and displayed them in the cafe/kitchen area.

Ashley and I listened to some great country music and hung out for a little bit and then headed to dinner.

There is some tension between our group and since there are four of us we naturally split up a little bit. IT's causing a little bit of drama, so if you could please pray for that that would be great!

WE are about to go watch a movie with one of the missionaries kids who is here with us for the week.

Here are some pics of Switzerland from Yesterday


Have a great evening!



No comments:

Post a Comment