Sunday, June 20, 2010

Leaving for Paris...

Hey everyone,
So I'm leaving for Paris in the morning so I won't be writing again until Friday/Saturday, sorry!

Today we went to a German-English church and it was interesting, to say the least.
It was a very contemporary church, loud music (mostly in English, one or two in German) with young adults leading,
some smoke coming off the ground as we entered, a Turkish-German preacher who preached in German (i listened to part of the sermon through headphones in English, but mainly just listened without the headphones because they were a bit annoying), afterward we got to eat lunch there for 3 Euros per person (they offer a meal every Sunday), we then made our way into their coffee shop and I had an ICED vanilla coffee (It's been so long since i've had an ICED drink because they don't have them much in Europe), we finally made our way home.

I sold a piece of jewelry today which was exciting!

The girls all watched a feminist movie called Charms for the Easy Life next to the fire place and cuddled up, it was nice.

We all got to call our Father's and wish them a happy Father's day which was great also!

We had donor's for dinner, which are like Greek gyros and I surprisingly liked it!

I haven't taken digital photos in awhile (don't worry there will be plenty from Paris) so here are a few old ones for you to enjoy!
Again I will be gone for the week so please pray for our time and I will let you know how it is! (I've wanted to go to Paris my whole life!)


A cool camera displayed outside a Foto/Glasses store


Yes, they do drive tractor's on the street here. hahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment