Friday, June 11, 2010

a manly day..

So today i felt kind of manly

I got to strip wire for a couple of hours ( we are going to use it to hang lights for the Gallarage event happening tomorrow )
and then I got to use an ax to go after a big tree root for awhile
I now have blisters but you know, it got some energy out

I was blessed with tacos and brownies for dinner :)
made me feel very at home

I just tested out my film camera for the first time
so we will see how those turn out!

WE got to go to a second hand store today which was amazing
I picked out some things to clean up and make jewelry with
I am very excited about that

Here are some pics of the area that I took over the last few days with digital

ENJOY!


I love this little creek. It runs all around the city and it is beautiful. This little spout made me happy :)


I love the architecture here!


Okay this picture is kind of random, but my family used to wear Birkenstocks so this made me happy to see :)

3 comments:

  1. You're residence looks so charming! As do those nice birkenstocks. And I want to see some of the German jewelry you create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh you will! MIss you jilly jill jill!! I hope i win the lotto and can come to Japan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you making fun of my old favorite shoes???

    ReplyDelete