Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Learned a New Art

So today I made some more jewelry pieces
then walked into town and mailed a postcard & got an iced tea and journaled

Then I came back to the Art Factory and began a new art, ink drawing!

I enjoyed it, it was very relaxing and was fun to do

I'm not GREAT but it's fun and that's all that matters right now (For those of you that i know me well i can only stand so much repetition)

Then we went and got Spaghetti Ice (ice cream made to look like spaghetti) in town as a group!

We then went to Insa's house and enjoyed some lemon water in her beautiful backyard

After that we came back and I continued drawing

Soon after that we had dinner and I helped make a peach/strawberry/cherry cobbler that we enjoyed!

Now we are going to watch a movie yayy

OH ya and I sold two pieces of jewelry today YAY! :)




Here's a picture of Spaghetti Ice
They run the vanilla ice cream through this metal thing w/ lots of holes to make it look like spaghetti
Then they put strawberries and strawberry syrup on it (the sauce)
and top it off with white chocolate (parmesan cheese!)

No comments:

Post a Comment